Invisalign Invisible Braces
Invisalign is a modern alternative to traditional braces. They are transparent, accurate, painless, removable, and show fast results.
Perfect smiles come far and few, but at Purchase Street Family Dental of Rye, New York we offer all of the options you need to achieve the ultimate visual improvement to your oral presentation. Traditional braces were once the only solution but now Invisalign is the best option for teeth that need a constant alignment treatment.
How Does Invisalign Work?
When creating the Invisalign specifically for your teeth using x-rays, photographs, and CT scans the computer builds a 3-d replica of the plate for your mouth. This uniquely molded plate will not irritate your gums or do damage to your teeth and the straightening process is faster and more comfortable than traditional metal braces. Traditional braces can be hard to clean and can cause pain when brushing but Invisalign simply soaks in a treatment for one hour twice a day to maintain cleanliness. Invisalign can be worn throughout the day, removed at any time, and not only are they transparent and unnoticeable they are also comfortable.
Does Invisalign Look Like Traditional Braces?
Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign is “invisible”. These transparent retainers are unnoticable and they are much more comfortable that traditional braces.
- They are “invisible”!
- With the use of high tech equipment we can give you an approximate estimate for how long the procedure will take before achieving complete alignment.
- We are able to show you an accurate presentation of what you can expect your teeth to look like by the time the process is over.
- You may speak with a lisp while wearing Invisalign
- You will feel some discomfort between the bi weekly fittings for Invisalign
- They are more costly than traditional metal braces
How much does Invisalign Cost?
Invisalign varies between patients and the amount of work they need to have done. Schedule an appointment with our office for you Invisalign consultation, we would love to improve your smile!
How Long Does Invisalign Take to Work?
Treatment can take anywhere between one month to a year. The time it will take varies based on the severity of treatment necessary. To ensure a successful treatment the transparent retainer must be worn at leat 20 hours a day.
Invisalign for Teeth
Teens get top of the line special effects when it comes to Invisalign. Blue wear-indicators turn from blue to transparent to help your teen measure wear time and just in case a retainer gets lost it comes with six free individual replacements.
- Soak your retainer for one hour in the morning and one hour in the evening to rid of debris and bacteria. This is important to keep your teeth healthy and clean.
- If you don’t have any denture tablets for cleaning, baking soda is another alternative. Dissolve one tablespoon of baking soda in water and let it soak.
- Brush retainers lightly after soaking to rid of cleaner solution then rinse.