Toothaches are painful, cause a lot of discomfort, and disturb how we function during the day and how we sleep at night. Come to Purchase Street Family Dental in Rye, New York we will relieve your tooth pain.
Cavities, cracked teeth, exposed tooth roots, gum disease, or TMJ can cause a toothache. A toothache can start off as a minor discomfort but can initially worsen and become infected, irritated, and may eventually have to be removed. Dental x-rays are the best determination of where the pain is originating from, therefore seeing your dentist immediately is the best option when you have any tooth pain. Our specialist understand that not all tooth ache originates from the mouth tooth ache can be effected by nasal irritation, heart disease, and ear infections. Regardless of where the pain is coming from, our emergency tooth ache care services offer a complete oral evaluation and our dentists will find where the pain is coming from and treat it immediately. We take our patients comfort and happiness as our top priority and want to treat any discomfort you may feel as soon as possible. Call us today if you are experiencing a tooth ache and we will make sure you are seen immediately!
Our emergency services include assistance in:
- Root Canal
- Dental Abscess
- Broken Tooth or Broken Teeth
- No Fault and Workers Comp Dentist
- Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Cracked Tooth Syndrome
- Emergency Dental Help Line
In the case of an emergency we can also assist you with:
- Swollen mouth or gums
- Infected gums
- Chipped tooth or chipped teeth
- Repairing broken dentures
- Missing tooth or teeth
- A lost or loose filling
- Oral injections or infections
What To Do If You Have a Toothache, Abscess, Swollen Mouth or Mouth Infection
- Rinse your mouth out with warm water to clean it out
- Gently use dental floss to clear debris from tooth
- Avoid putting painkillers against the gums near the aching tooth because it may burn the gum tissue.