Laser Dentistry is a new painless and effective form of dentistry that all of the best dentists are utilizing. Here at Purchase Street Family Dental in Rye, New York we understand how frightening it can be to go to the dentist, but with laser dentistry there are no drills, faster healing, little swelling, and less bleeding. This new form of treatment is preferred by dentists and patients over traditional dentistry, and it provides a more relaxing and comfortable experience for both the doctors and the patients.
Enjoy faster healing with drill free laser dentistry!
Our office has a state of the art Versatile Opus Duo Dental Laser that performs both tooth and soft tissue procedures with no need for local anesthesia. The Versatile Opus Duo it is a drill free laser device that provides extra comfort for our patients, and because there is no need for drilling or injections the computerized laser performs the task accurately and the healing process much faster. This device not only performs pain free procedures, but it is a far less invasive method that has shown results in minutes instead of hours.
With this advanced technology we are able to perform Frenectomies, dental fillings, periodontal therapy, smile improvements such as gum sculpting and other gum improvements, root canals, removal of oral lesions, cold sore treatments, and tissue replenishment. Our laser machines are completely safe, accurate, and a great way to get noninvasive work done on your mouth. Call us today and ask us about how our Versatile Opus Duo Dental Laser can help you.
What can laser dentistry do?
- Provides faster healing than normal dentistry
- Because of its precision it causes less bleeding
- There is reduced swelling after procedures
- Laser Dentistry can fix Frenectomy without anesthesia or sutures
- Performs all dental fillings
- Assists periodontal therapy
- Gum sculpting and gum adjustments
- Excisional and incisional biopsies
- Root canals and apicoectomies
- Removal of oral lesions such as fibromas or pappilomas
- Treats cold sores
- Pediatric procedures. Kids love that there are no drills or needles!
- Treatment of minor mouth and gum irritations
- Canker sore treatments
- Tooth bleaching and tissue Reconturing
With Laser Dentistry you could not have a more precise procedure administered. Call our office at 914-921-5437 to have all of your questions about Laser Dentistry answered by one of our professional team members, schedule an appointment with us today!!